St Paul Dentist - St Paul Dental Office
Comfortable, relaxed, affordable care are the hallmarks of East Dental's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 1:00 PM,
Business Office Only
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. The staff are also preferred providers in most plans. We suggest you have us confirm our preferred provider participation in your plan. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see Hli for details. Hli is your contact if you are a veteran who has a VA voucher. We are happy to file insurance for you.
Fees At East Dental we pride ourselves on having very reasonable fees. Most of our fees are in the lowest 5-25% in the metro area. But don't worry, we offer the same high quality products and certified equipment that is used in most area clinics! AND we buy local! We utilize many 3M dental products, which puts money back into our neighborhood!
Discounts for those with basic, preventative or no dental coverage: Applies to services that are not already receiving an insurance discount
We offer a 5% discount for paying on the day of service. Seniors 50 and older are eligible for a 5% discount on services. We also offer 5% for Active/retired military who have ID. (discounts are additive).
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Billing Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance claims for you whenever allowable.
Contact our business office to discuss your particular stiuation. Let's see if we can help!
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays with lose dose exposure ( 18 films has the same amount of radiation as a one way flight flight from MSP to Chicago)
- New in 2019: Panorex digital radiography (X-rays that go around your head, rather than inside your mouth)
- Electronic Dental Records
- Intra oral camera (takes photos of teeth)
- Genesis Laser- used for smile enhancement, biopsies, gum disease and canker sore treatment
- Ultrasonic cleanings (as needed)
- Most denture repairs are returned the same day
- Prescriptions for Peridex rinse, Clinpro 5000 and Arestin are now available (as needed)
- Nitrous Gas (laughing gas)-- (when requested- fee applies)